Eedama offers a range of interactive training courses and workshops, typically lasting from 1 to 5 days. Our programs may include site visits and outdoor activities, allowing participants to gain hands-on experience in sustainability practices. Through our trainings, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of specific topics related to green energy and sustainability.
Our programs consist of technical training sessions focused on environmentally friendly processes, including topics related to energy, buildings, innovation, and agriculture. All of our trainings are led by highly experienced professionals and eminent scientists, and can be customized and tailored to meet the specific needs and requests of our clients. Our trainings are suitable for various age groups and audiences, and can be delivered both online and offline.
Our Training Programs
- The Environmental Crisis: Context, Challenges, Solutions
- Food, Agro-ecology, and Alternative Agriculture
- Circular & Sharing Economy, Innovation, and Sustainability
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Waste and Trash Management
- Sustainable Mobility and Transport
- Sustainable Architecture Training: Green Building Design and LEED
- Solar and Renewable Energy Sources: Technologies, Markets and Policies
We also offer tailor-made trainings designed to meet the specific needs of our clients. Whether you’re an individual, group, or organization, we can develop a training program that suits your needs and goals.
Download our full Training Catalogue here.